A highly qualified team of teachers and instructors along with Director, Jessica Kelleher will lead this year's Sea Camp. This includes teaching instructors from the Oregon Institute of Marine Biology, Park Rangers and Educational naturalists who have many years of experience in the field of Marine Biology.
Two Senior Counselors who are trained college students also attend and are with the students for the entire duration of Sea Camp.
Emergency Phone Numbers:
- SOU Division of Continuing Education-Pre-College Youth Programs: 552-6326
- Pre-College Youth Programs Director: 552-6326
- Oregon Institute of Marine Biology (OIMB): (541)888-2581
- Shore Acres Botanical Gardens: (541)888-3732 or (800)824-8486
- Coast Guard Station: (541)888-3266