The Registrar’s office at Southern Oregon University does not mail grade reports to students.
How do I get my grades?
To view or print an unofficial transcript with grades
Students can view their gradesvia the internet where it is possible to print an unofficial transcript.
1. Go to the SOU home page at www.sou.edu
2. At the top of the page is a link to "Inside SOU (MySOU)". Hit the link but do not attempt to sign in.
3. Find “Account Help” located in the dark blue rectangle just below the green login button.
4. At the bottom of the section is the link "Login to SISWEB." Hit that link.
5. You will now be on the page to log in.
6. You will input your Student ID Number (or your Social Security Number) and a PIN Number which is set to your birth date. Do not use dashes or slashes in your birth date or Social Security Number.
Student ID: 555667777
You will need to change this PIN for security reasons the first time you log in. Just follow the instructions on the screen. Please make a note of your new PIN. If you should lose this number you will hit the “Forgot Pin" button. This will reset your password to your birth date. If this doesn't work, contact SOU Pre-College Youth Programs at 552-6452 or 552-6899 to have your PIN reset.
Once you are in SISWEB, go to the Student and Financial Aid tab. Then go to Student Records, followed by Academic Transcript. Do not choose the Request a Transcript tab. Hit submit. You can now view your records and print them.
Students may also visit the Division of Continuing Education and request a print out of their unofficial transcript.
How Do I Order Official Transcripts?
1. An official transcript must be ordered; it will not be sent automatically to you or to the schools to which you apply.
2. Only students can order an official transcript.
3. You will need your SOU ID (or SSN if it is on record) to order a transcript.
4. Transcripts can no longer be ordered by mail or fax. They must be ordered in person or through the National Student Clearinghouse link on the SOU Enrollment Services website at: http://sou.edu/enrollment/forms/transcripts.html
5. The cost to order a transcript in person or online is $7.25.
6. There are forms available for in-person transcript requests at the Enrollment Services Center located in Britt Hall on the Ashland Campus and at the Welcome Desk at the Higher Education Center at 101 S. Bartlett Street in Medford. Students must bring picture ID when requesting transcripts.
7. If you have any questions regarding transcripts, contact the SOU Enrollment Services Center at 541-552-6600 or SOU Youth Programs at 541-552-6452 or 541-552-6899.