Advanced Southern Credit
Students who participate in the ASC program enjoy many benefits which include:
- beginning their university education early without leaving their high school campus.
- earning a significant number of college credits before graduating from high school.
- saving money, since tuition for ASC courses is currently $40 per credit hour.
- taking a challenging course while "rewarding" their efforts with college credit.
- alleviating high school boredom by taking courses that appeal to the student's personal interests.
- having these "advanced" or "university" credit courses on their academic resume when they apply for college admission.