How to Apply
On-line registration is not available at this time.
Applications Must Include: (items must be submitted together.)
- A completed Application Form (fillable PDF).
- Most current achievement test scores, results of TAG identification testing if available, and other applicable test results.
- Grade records for the current year.
- New Students: Two confidential letters of recommendation. At least one must be from a current classroom teacher or principal. Letters must be in a sealed envelope with a signature across the seal.
Returning Students: One confidential letter of recommendation from a current classroom teacher.
Click here for Letter of Recommendation Form in fillable PDF format.
- ACADEMY is a program for students who are interested in intellectual enrichment. New students must submit a written statement that is 450 to 500 words long and typed in 12 point font. describing things they have done to enrich their lives. They may include information about special interests, leadership experience, activities, and awards. Returning Students: NEW! In 450 to 500 word essay (12 point font) give your interpretation of what this statement means: “GREATNESS is achieved only through personal growth that comes from our willingness to accept the probability of failure when faced with a big challenge”. Give examples to support your response. This is a very important part of the application.
- $25 payment for the application fee. (Non-refundable)
What Is the Deadline?
We accept applications as long as space remains available, generally through May. However, enrollment in each session is limited. Due to the popularity of ACADEMY, we encourage students to complete their applications early and submit them in a timely fashion. We will begin a waiting list if sessions fill and make every effort to accommodate qualified students. Applications will not be reviewed until all documentation has been received and files are complete. We will notify successful applicants beginning in early March. We will take applicatons until sessions are filled.
Academy Tuition Fee: $695 (plus $25 application fee)
Download a brochure (large PDF file)