Location - Information Desk or Room 312 - Stevenson Union
Phone number 552-6461
To report a lost item stop by and see us in the Stevenson Union or e-mail us and we will document it in our database.
We keep a database of all items that are reported lost and everything that comes in that was found.
When something has a name on it, we will send an email to the student account. All items are kept until the end of fall term and spring term. Then a notice is sent out to students telling them that in two weeks we will clean out the Lost & Found and give everything away. Oregon State rules do not allow us to just give things to students, staff, or faculty so everything goes to local charities or Goodwill.
Other departments do keep their own lost and found, however, eventually almost everything comes to the SU.
We would like to return everything to the rightful owner so here are some tips:
- Write your name in your notebooks.
- Put contact information on your USB drives.
- Add a contact named Owner on your cell phone.
- Keep an image with your contact information on your digital camera.
- Provide a way to contact you on your calculator, school books, backpacks, or anything else you don't want to lose.