Welcome to SOU Clubs & Organizations!
Student clubs and organizations serve as a means for connecting with other students, providing leadership development and opportunities, appreciating diversity, encouraging civic engagement, enhancing your college experience. There are many privileges associated with being a registered club/organization at SOU. Register Today!!
5 EASY STEPS to become a registered Club or Organization:
1. Fill out the Online Club & Org Registration Form. Note: You must have at least 10 members, an advisor, and a reliable Primary Contact!
2. Complete the Signature Form. This form designates who is permitted to authorize reimbursements and allocations of the club’s funds.
Please turn this form into the Student Life Office (SU312) as soon as possible after you fill out the Online Club & Org Registration Form.
3. Have your Advisor complete the club advisor agreement This form must be signed by your advisor and delivered or mailed to SU312.
4. One representative of your club must attend the weekly Inter-Club Council (ICC) meetings.
ICC meets Wednesdays at 4pm in the Stevenson Union Arena (in order for your club to remain in good standing you can only miss two per term).
5. Attend a club training (only one per year is required). Ask your advisors to attend one too.
Club Trainings for Winter Term / All trainings will be in SU 330.
1/13/2014 - 12:30pm - 1:30pm
1/16/2014 - 4:00pm - 5:00pm
1/17/2014 - 10:30am - 11:30am
Fund Request Due Dates
Winter - 1/17 and 2/14
Spring - 4/11 and 5/9
Fund Request Form
If you have questions about Clubs and Organizations please email your ICC Director, Liesa Morrow-Bratcher, firstname.lastname@example.org
ICC Director Office hours Tues., Thurs. and Fri. from 1:30pm - 4:30pm in SU312
Assistant Director of Student Life for Involvement, Danielle Mancuso, email@example.com