Welcome to SOU Clubs & Organizations!
Student clubs and organizations serve as a means for connecting with other students, providing leadership development and opportunities, appreciating diversity, encouraging civic engagement, enhancing your college experience. There are many privileges associated with being a registered club/organization at SOU. Register Today!!
- ICC WORLDS FAIR, February 21st 6pm-12am in the Stevenson Union. Sign up for a table here
- ICC MEETINGS are EVERY Wednesday from 4-5pm in SU Arena, bottom floor of the Stevenson Union.
- Club Trainings for Spring Term:Dates will be posted soon!
Details on Becoming a Registered Student Club in good standing:
1. Fill out the Online Club & Org Registration Form. Note: You must have at least 10 members, an advisor, and a reliable Primary Contact!
2. Complete the Signature Form. This form designates who is permitted to authorize reimbursements and allocations of the club’s funds.
Please turn this form into the Student Life Office (SU312) as soon as possible after you fill out the Online Club & Org Registration Form.
3. One representative of your club must attend the weekly Inter-Club Council (ICC) meetings.
ICC meets Wednesdays at 4pm in the Stevenson Union Arena (in order for your club to remain in good standing you can only miss two per term).
4. Attend a club training (only one per year is required).
We strongly encourage your advisors to attend Club Trainings as well. Please see Club Training Dates listed below:
Friday, April 12th 11am-12pm in SU313
Monday, April 15th 12:30-1:30 in SU 312
If you have questions about Clubs and Organizations please email Danielle Mancuso, firstname.lastname@example.org
or come by the Student Life Office in Stevenson Union Room 312.