Apply for Scholarships Now!!
The Southern Online Scholarship Application (SOSA) is now available for the 2015-16 Academic Year!
Before you apply for a scholarship through SOSA, please read the following:
- Admission: You must be a fully admitted student to SOU to apply for scholarships listed on SOSA. The priority application date for Fall 2015 is February 15, 2015. For information on how to apply for admission to SOU, please go to www.sou.edu/admissions.
- Need-Based Scholarships: Some scholarships are based on financial need. Your "need" can only be determined by your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Complete your 2015-16 FAFSA online at (www.fafsa.ed.gov) as soon as possible after January 1, 2015. Don’t forget to list SOU’s school code: 003219.
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) is not on SOSA. It is part of your initial application for admission to SOU. If you have questions about WUE, please contact the SOU Admissions Office at 541-552-6411 or email email@example.com .
- Deadline to Apply: All required application items must be received by 10:00pm Pacific Time, March 1, 2015.
- SOSA Selection Process will be completed by May 1, 2015. Scholarship recipients will be notified as they are awarded. Non-recipients will be notified by email by May 1, 2015.
You must sign in with your SOU student account.
(New students click here to activate your student account.)
Click here to apply for a SOSA Scholarship
Having Trouble logging in? Click Here for instructions on activating your student account.