A business primer for entrepreneurs thinking about starting a business
Get the important information you need to know before you start your business in southern Oregon. This 3-hour FREE workshop provides the "nuts and bolts" and more to help you succeed. Extensive handouts will be provided.
Workshop topics include:
- Reality Check - What does it take to succeed?
- Feasibility - Evaluating your idea
- Legal Structures - Which one is right for you?
- Registration & Licensing - State and Local Rules, Regulations and Licensing Requirements
- Business Plan Basics - What goes into a business plan?
- 30 Second Elevator Pitch - How would you answer. "So, what do you do?"
Morning Workshops 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Friday, Jan 16, 2015
- Friday, Feb 6, 2015
- Friday, Mar 6, 2015
- Friday, Apr 24, 2015
Evening Workshops 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday, Jan 29, 2015
- Thursday, Feb 12, 2015
- Thursday, Mar 19, 2015
- Thursday, Apr 16, 2015
Click here to view the flyer (.pdf)
To register, call our office at 541-552-8300 or click here to register online.