A business primer for entrepreneurs thinking about starting or growing a business
Get the important information you need to know before you start or grow your business in southern Oregon. This 1-hour FREE orientation provides the "nuts and bolts" and more to help you succeed and is required for new SOU SBDC clients before meeting with an advisor. Extensive handouts will be provided.
Workshop topics include:
- SBDC Services - Become familiar with what we offer, and what's available throughout the state and nation
- Feasibility - Evaluating your idea
- Legal Structures - Which one is right for you
- Registration & Licensing - State and Local Rules, Regulations and Licensing Requirements
- Business Plan Basics - What goes into a business plan?