The 2015-16 Catalog is available online at http://catalog.sou.edu.
Curriculum Change Guidelines
2017-18 Catalog Changes
Proposals for curricular changes to the 2017-18 catalog are due to Division Directors on Friday, July 29, 2016 for priority consideration. The final deadline is Friday, October 28, 2016. Instructions and forms are available below:
- Cover letter requesting catalog proposals
- Instructions for Submitting Curricular Changes for 2017-18 Catalog
- New Course Proposal form
- Guidelines for listing prerequisites
- SOU New Program Proposal form
- Note: if you are proposing a new degree/major or new certificate program, contact Patrick Stubbins at 2-6114 (or firstname.lastname@example.org) for updates on new procedures required by the Higher Education Coordinating Commission.
- HECC New Program Proposal form (use for new degree programs/majors) and Guidelines
- HECC New Location Program Proposal form (use for existing program being offered in a new location)
- HECC External Review on Graduate Level Academic Programs
- Catalog style sheet
- Curricular Change Approval form
Click on the link above for guidelines and procedures for making changes to your curriculum.