Medford Campus - Higher Education Center
MAT: Miller Analogies Test
The RCC-SOU Higher Education Center in Medford is a certified testing site for the MAT. Eligible examinees should refer to the MAT Candidate Information Booklet for more information. Exams are administered at the Medford Higher Education Testing Center by appointment only, Tuesday through Thursday, 1 pm to 6 pm.
For Information/Candidate Booklet:
- Visit www.milleranalogies.com or call 1-800-622-3231.
Two forms of identification are required:
- Forms of identification (ID) are only valid if they are unexpired. The primary form of ID must contain both your photograph and your signature.
Test Fees :
- MAT Exam Fee: $80 ($50/exam, $30/administration) payable in one check made out to SOU; credit cards not accepted.
- Score Reports will be mailed to you approximately 10-15 business days from the test date.
- Please contact the Medford Higher Education Testing Center to schedule your testing appointment by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 541-552-8150.