Medford Campus - Higher Education Center
SOU’s Medford Campus at the HEC is home to a full-service testing center serving southern Oregon and neighboring communities. Tests are given at two different facilities within the HEC: The Prometric Testing Center (Room 122) and The SOU Testing Center (Room 108). Each testing facility specializes in a different set of tests and together they serve the region as a certified agency for academic, State, and National testing programs.
Prometric Testing Center (HEC Room 122):
- Prometric Center - for a full range of academic and professional exams offered by Prometric including CPA, MCAT, ASE, and more
- GRE-General Exam - Graduate Record Exam
- TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language
- Oregon Construction Contractors Licensing Exam
SOU Testing Center (HEC Room 108): year-round services
- Exam Proctoring - for SOU Students
- Exam Proctoring - for non-SOU Exams (such as EOU, OSU, OR Tax Preparer, out-of-state schools, etc.)
- Placement Tests - Year-round Accuplacer for Math (SOU students only)
- CLEP - College Level Examination Program
- PAN - Performance Assessment Network (for USPS, TSA, FBI ...)
- DSST - Dantes Subject Standardized Tests
- MAT - Miller Analogies Test
- IQT - ISO-Quality Testing
- Advancer College Readiness On-Line - web-based study program for SOU students preparing for placement tests.
To schedule or learn more about a particular exam, click on the exam name in the box on the right.
Please note: If you are an individual with a documented disability, please call Theresa Lowrie at 541-552-6809 before scheduling an exam.