Student scores are stored in Banner SIS in the form SOATEST. Test scores cannot be accessed in SISWeb.
- Log onto Banner SIS and enter SOATEST in the direct access box.
- Enter your advisee's student number and press next block (page down).
- You may use the arrow keys to navigate the list of tests for your advisee if necessary.
- Check the prerequisite table to determine if your student has the appropriate test score for ML, MTL, or MOL to allow him/her to register for the desired course. Notice the test code is in the left most column, followed by the description and the score.
- If you see EA or CLM tests listed but no ML test, then your advisee's placement level has expired (placement test scores expire after 2 years). Your student will need to retake the placement test.