Web Resources and Guidelines
Updating your Left Links
The left links are the main navigation used for your site. They are all contained in one single file, thus avoiding the need to manually update every page on your site.
To update your left links:
- Start a New Task
- Click on Update Left Links
- If you have more than one set of left links, choose the directory for the set of left links that you want to update.
- Click on the link "Untitled"
- Place your mouse on top of the orange marker and choose from one of the options:
- Edit - Edit the current link
- Move Up - Move this link up on the list.
- Move Down - Move the link down on the list.
- Add Before - Add a new link before this link
- Add After - Add a new link after this link.
- If you choose to add a new link, you will see a new link, "Your Link here", now you can just edit this link with the correct text and link.