Student Help Desk (552-6900)
The Student Help Desk is located at the entrance of the Main Computer Lab in the east wing of the Computing Services Building. It is staffed by Lab Aides who can help you with just about any computer problem you may encounter.
- Having a problem with one of the computer programs?
- Accidentally deleted an important file?
- Need help printing a special project or using a digital scanner?
- Problems connecting your laptop to the wireless network?
- Think your laptop has a virus or spyware?
The Student Help Desk can help you with these problems and many more. On the rare occasion they aren't able to help you, referrals to computer support providers (some offering SOU student discounts) are available. The Student Help Desk is open during normal Main Computer Lab hours. Just come to the Main Computer Lab or use the Student Help Desk email link or phone number below.