School of Business Computer Lab
Table of Contents
- Lab Hours
- Printing Charges
- Additional Services
- Additional Policies
- Lab Manager
The School of Business Computer Lab houses 32 microcomputers and operates on a Novell NetWare network to provide software services to Windows computers, as well as access to the Internet and electronic mail. Output for the entire laboratory is on high-speed laser printers. Scanners and color printers provide specialized input and output capabilities.
Access to computing facilities is for Business Majors/Minors or students currently taking Business courses.
Central Hall in room CE 104.
Classes meet in Central 104, so lab hours change regularly. See the schedule posted outside the Lab door for the current hours.
- 32 - Windows XP SP2, AMD 4200+ X2, 17" LCD Monitor, DVD/CD-/+RW
- 2 - HP LaserJet 8150n.
- 1 - HP Color LaserJet 2500n.
- 1 - HP Color Scanner 5370C - for graphics and OCR (text recognition).
- Minitab 14.
- MathCad 12.
- SPSS 13.
Black & White Printing
- Single sided Black & White printers charge $0.05 per page.
- Duplex (double sided) printers charge $0.05 per side.
- The names of these printers end with "Pay".
- Single sided Color printers charge $0.25 per page.
- The names of these printers end with "Color_Pay".
Please visit the lab for additional services.
Please visit the lab for posted rules.
Assoc. Prof., Sch. of Business