Digital Art/CVA Lab (Macintosh)
Table of Contents
- Lab Hours
- Printing Charges
- Additional Services
- Additional Policies
- Lab Manager
This lab is open all students with priority to those taking courses in the room.
Marion Ady building in room MA 110.
Hours of operation vary per term. Please visit the lab for posted hours.
- 20 - Macintosh G5 Dual 2.5 GHz, 17" LCD Monitor, DVD-ROM.
- 1 - Windows XP SP2, Pentium II 300 MHz, 17" CRT Monitor, DVD-ROM, 100 MB Zip drive.
- 1 - Epson 1280 Archival Inkjet
- 1 - HP Designjet 5000 Large Format (up to 54" wide).
- 1 - Epson 1600 Color 1600 PPI Firewire Scanner with Transparency Adapter.
- 1 - Portable DVD Writer.
- 1 - Minolta D'Image II 2400 PPI Film/Slide Scanner.
- 2 - Portable 20 GB Firewire drives.
- Portable Floppy drives and Camera Card Readers available for check out.
- 1 - Nikon Coolpix 950 2.1 megapixel Camera.
- 1 - Digital Video Camcorder.
Graphics & Desktop Publishing
- Photoshop 7
- Freehand 9
- Fireworks 4
- Painter 7
- Pagemaker 6.5
Digital Video & Audio
- Final CutExpress
- Flash 5
- Cinema 4D
- Maya 5.1
- Printing fees range from $2.00 to $6.50 based on paper type and ink useage.
- Printing fees are automatically charged to your student account.
- Other fees will apply to large-scale printing when this service is available.
Please visit the lab for additional services.
- Books and other items checked out from Lab Aides must remain in the lab.
- Cameras must be checked out from the Lab Manager and are only available to Digital Art students.
Macintosh Support, Info. Tech.
CS Lab A119