Applied Multimedia Lab (Macintosh)
Table of Contents
- Lab Hours
- Printing Charges
- Additional Services
- Additional Policies
- Lab Manager
This lab is open to all students with priority given to those taking classes in the lab.
Marion Ady building in room MA 003.
Hours of operation vary per term. Please visit the lab for posted hours.
- 20 - Macintosh OS X 10.4, G5 2700 MHz, 15" LCD Monitor, DVD-RW.
- 1 - Windows XP SP2, Pentium III 800 MHz, 15" CRT Monitor.
- 1 - Epson 1520 Color Inkjet (Macintosh).
- 1 - HP Deskjet 1120C Color Inkjet (Windows).
- 2 - AGFA Snapscan 600 Color 600 PPI Scanner (one with Transparency Adapter).
- 2 - AGFA Snapscan 1212 Color 1200 PPI Scanner.
- 1 - Epson 1680 Color 1600 PPI Firewire Scanner with Transparency Adapter.
- 1 - Umax 6400 Color 600 PPI Firewire Scanner.
- 2 - 40 GB Portable Firewire drive.
- Portable Floppy drives and Camera Card Readers available for check out.
- 8 - Digital Still Cameras.
- 7 - Digital Video Cameras.
Graphics & Desktop Publishing
- Photoshop 7
- Photoshop Elements
- Painter Classic
- Freehand 9 & 10
- Fireworks 4
- HyperStudio 4
- Director 8.5
- Flash 5
- Inspiration 5
Digital Video & Audio
- Final Cut Express
- Premiere 6
- SoundEdit 16 v2
- Peak LE/DV
- Printing fees range from $0.10 to $2.00 based on paper type and ink usage.
- Printing fees are automatically charged to your student account.
Please visit the lab for additional services.
- Books and other items checked out from Lab Aides must remain in the lab.
- Cameras must be checked out from the Lab Manager and are only available to AMU students.
CS Lab A201E