Students in the IEP receive personal attention from the program's staff.
Special services include the following:
- Orientation to the program and the SOU campus
- A Southern Oregon University I.D. which entitles bearer to access all SOU facilities and services, including Hannon Library, the residence halls, health and fitness facilities, the student union, and the Student Health and Wellness Center
- Immigration counseling
- Academic advising for college and university admissions
- Student progress evaluation at the end of each session
- Participation in student clubs
Students are responsible for making their housing arrangements. Although the International Programs office does not make the arrangements, we are happy to assist with the process. To insure the best options, this should be done as early as possible. Find out more about campus living at SOU Residential Life. If you would like to sign up for dormitory living contact Susan Koralek at email@example.com
Off-campus Homestays and apartments are available. The International Programs office does not provide support for these programs but can provide information on these options.