Intensive English Program
The Intensive English Program (IEP) at Southern Oregon University provides a dynamic and innovative learning environment for academically and professionally-bound students studying English as a Second Language. The university, and town of Ashland, offer a culturally rich environment for you to develop the skills necessary to adapt to American university life and succeed in our changing global environment.
This includes programs for:
- English for Academic Purposes
- English for Employment or Business (short-term summer programs)
- General English (short term summer programs)
- IELTS, TOEFL, and TOEFL iBT preparation
The IEP provides the same level of facilities and services that are available to other students enrolled at SOU, including:
- Health Services
- Sporting Facilities (swimming pool, gym, etc.)
- Student Associations
- International Students Office services
- Winter-January 3, 2014
- Spring-March 28, 2014
- Summer-June 20, 2014
- Fall-September 25, 2014
Special summer program options are available.
For registration information visit SOU International Admissions.
Questions? Contact Susan Koralek at email@example.com or 541/552-8180.