Services & Requests
Facilities Management & Planning (FMP) provides maintenance services for University Housing.
There are two ways to report a maintenance or custodial request:
- Submit a request using the form below.
- Contact a housing staff member in your area
In the event of an emergency, such as water or steam line break, broken window, electrical short, or power outage, you have two options:
- Monday-Friday between 8am-8pm contact the University Housing office at 541-552-6371.
- After regular business hours or on weekends, please contact your Resident Assistant, Conference Assistant, or Resident Manager immediately:
- Shasta & McLoughlin Halls: 541-941-1842
- Greensprings: 541-941-3093
- Madrone & St. Mary's: 541-941-2578
- Family Housing: 541-944-3625
- Conferences: 541-944-1408