Student-Staff applications for the 2015-2016 academic year are now open!
For more information or to apply please visit our
student staff employment page.
Priority applications are due by 5:00 PM on Wednesday, February 6
University Housing's office hours are currently
6:00 am - 10:00 pm, 7 days a week!
Our Mission: University Housing is a self supporting organization committed to helping students succeed through opportunities, leadership and development in a challenging and supportive learning environment.
University Housing at SOU
We help students put their classroom learning into context by giving them opportunities to learn from a diverse group of piers from around the world, to expand their interpersonal and leadership skills, and to develop an understanding of community responsibility. The services we provide on campus are:
- A safe, secure environment
- Support to develop personal responsibility and empowerment
- Values of respect, honesty and genuine consideration in all our communications and actions
- A personally committed staff that is constantly aware and involved with every resident student
- A constant offering of diverse, engaging group activities that strengthen the bond of community involvement and fulfill personal enjoyment
- Quality Housing and Food Services that reflect the diverse wants and needs of those they serve.