University Housing's office hours are currently
8:00 am - 6:00 pm, Monday - Friday
We Are Hiring!
We are currently taking applications for our Student Apartments & Family Housing Resident Manager position and our Graduate Assistant position! To apply, please visit our Student Employment Page and click on the link to the active application.
Applications for the Resident Manager position are due Wednesday, October 15 at 5pm; supplemental documents are due Friday, October 17 at 5pm. Interviews will be held October 20 and 21.
Applications for the Graduate Assistant position and all supplemental documents are due Friday, October 17 at 5pm.
Our Mission: University Housing is a self supporting organization committed to helping students succeed through opportunities, leadership and development in a challenging and supportive learning environment.
University Housing at SOU
We help students put their classroom learning into context by giving them opportunities to learn from a diverse group of piers from around the world, to expand their interpersonal and leadership skills, and to develop an understanding of community responsibility. The services we provide on campus are:
- A safe, secure environment
- Support to develop personal responsibility and empowerment
- Values of respect, honesty and genuine consideration in all our communications and actions
- A personally committed staff that is constantly aware and involved with every resident student
- A constant offering of diverse, engaging group activities that strengthen the bond of community involvement and fulfill personal enjoyment
- Quality Housing and Food Services that reflect the diverse wants and needs of those they serve.