University Housing's office hours are 8am-8pm, M-F and 10am-2pm, Saturday
2013-14 Housing Application
The housing application for the 2013-2014 academic year is still open for those wishing to live on campus this academic year. You can apply for the Residence Halls, Family Housing, or submit an exemption/cancellation request. Visit our application web page to get started! 3/31/14 message: The housing application for the 14-15 academic year will be released as soon as possible. Please check back later this week.
Our Mission: University Housing is a self supporting organization committed to helping students succeed through opportunities, leadership and development in a challenging and supportive learning environment.
University Housing at SOU
We help students put their classroom learning into context by giving them opportunities to learn from a diverse group of piers from around the world, to expand their interpersonal and leadership skills, and to develop an understanding of community responsibility. The services we provide on campus are:
- A safe, secure environment
- Support to develop personal responsibility and empowerment
- Values of respect, honesty and genuine consideration in all our communications and actions
- A personally committed staff that is constantly aware and involved with every resident student
- A constant offering of diverse, engaging group activities that strengthen the bond of community involvement and fulfill personal enjoyment
- Quality Housing and Food Services that reflect the diverse wants and needs of those they serve.