If you have read the following information, you may go directly to the SERVICE REQUEST FORM.
The primary mission of Facilities Management & Planning (FMP) is to provide general maintenance for SOU-owned grounds and administrative and academic buildings. We depend on you, our customers, to report problems to your Building Manager.
Emergencies should be reported by calling FMP directly at 552-6231 during regular business hours, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Building Managers or their designees may submit a SERVICE REQUEST FORM for maintenance. The requests are prioritized and scheduled as time, resources, and efficiency allow.
Costs incurred for non-routine maintenance services are charged to the requesting department through the work order system. See WORK ORDERS for more information.
SERVICES NORMALLY SUPPORTED BY FMP OPERATING BUDGETS:
- Care of walks, lawns, and general landscaping
- Custodial services to classroom and office areas
- Planned maintenance service such as repainting of walls
- Preventive maintenance to SOU equipment and systems
- Repairs to walls, roofs, ceilings, elevators, building systems, street lights and signs
- Utility system operation and repairs including heating, cooling, water, gas and electricity
(Refer telephone problems to Telecommunications 552-6300.)
Residence Halls, Family Housing, and the Stevenson Union have their own custodial and building maintenance crews. Contact information is provided for your convenience.
- Family Housing