Transcripts may be ordered by two methods:
- Online through the National Student Clearinghouse
- Walk-in orders at the Enrollment Services Center, or at the Higher Education Center in Medford (with photo ID)
Transcript fees (online and in person):
$7.25 — Standard (Up to five business days processing time, then sent by standard mail)
$22.25 — Rush (One-business day processing time, then sent standard mail)
$44.25 — Overnight (Overnight delivery; orders must be received by 1 pm to be sent the same day. Overnight delivery is for the 50 states and Puerto Rico, with limitations to Alaska and Hawaii.)
* For all delivery methods — $5.00 for each additional transcript sent to the same address.
- Official transcript cannot be faxed.
- On your transcript order, you may:
- Request that your transcript be held until your current term grades are posted, or until your degree is posted.
- Include special instructions, such as attaching additional documents to your transcript.
- Have your transcript held for pickup in the Enrollment Services Center.
- For release of your transcript, your student account must be current with no past due balances.
- Written consent from the student is required for anyone but the student to pick up a transcript.
- You can access and print your unofficial transcript through insideSOU on your student SISWeb account (insideSOU no longer active? Contact the IT Help Desk at 541-552-6900).
Transcripts from Closed Oregon Schools
Licensed private career schools are required to maintain student transcripts for a period of 25 years. If a school closes, it is required to forward student transcripts to the Oregon Department of Education. You can request a copy of your transcript from a closed private career school.