Summer Session 2013 Financial Aid
Admitted students who want to be consider for Financial Aid for summer 2013 should complete the online applicaiton, with the following exceptions:
- Students in the MAT, MSSP, TSPD, MHC, SPLT and FRLT graduate cohorts are automatically considered and do not need to apply online.
- Co-enrolled students must complete the Concurrent Enrollment Form and do not need to apply online. Forms can be found here.
All other students follow these steps to apply online:
- Log into the "Financial Aid Online" system
- Select the "2012-13" Award Year at the top of the page
- Click the "Apply Online" button
- Read the instructions thoroughly
- Answer each of the following questions
a. Do you agree to the conditions stated above?
b. Select your enrollment level (Full time, 3/4 time, 1/2 time, less than 1/2 time)
c. Select your student level (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Post-Bac, Masters)
- Click the "Submit" button
Additional information for you:
- You will be notified via email of aid eligibility within several weeks of your application.
- You must have completed the 2012-13 FAFSA to be considered for summer aid at SOU.
- Summer aid will be limited to any remaining eligibility from the 2012-13 academic year (eligibility will be reviewed upon submission of application).
- Students who have unused Pell Grant awards for the 2012-13 academic year may potentially see a Pell award as part of their summer 2013 award package.
- Complete the online application by May 31, 2013 in order to avoid delays in receiving your aid.
- If you make changes to your registration, please submit an Aid Change Request (PDF) to the Enrollment Service Center.