Fully admitted students who want to be considered for Financial Aid for summer should complete the online application. The deadline to turn in the Summer Financial Aid Application is July 17, 2015.
Co-enrolled students must complete the Concurrent Enrollment Form and do not need to apply online. Forms can be found here.
Complete the Summer Financial Aid Application now!
Additional information for you:
• Summer Aid awarding will begin mid-April, 2015.
• Priority application date is May 15, 2015.
• You must have completed the 2014-15 FAFSA by June 30, 2015 to be considered for summer aid at SOU.
• Summer aid will be limited to any remaining eligibility from the 2014-15 academic year (eligibility will be reviewed upon submission of application).
• Students must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Process (SAP).
• It is your responsibility to arrange for payment of your fees even if your financial aid is not available at the time of scheduled fee payment
• If you make changes to your registration, please submit an Aid Change Request (PDF) to the Enrollment Service Center.