Perkins Borrowers Leaving SOU: Exit Counseling
All Perkins loan borrowers must complete exit counseling when they do any of the following:
- graduate from Southern Oregon University
- drop below six credit hours for the Fall, Winter, or Spring term
- withdraw from Southern Oregon University at any time
- transfer to another school
- Graduate students who drop below six credit hours and are enrolled in thesis or dissertation coursework will have their loan deferred. Exit counseling is not required for these students until they stop taking thesis or dissertation coursework.
To Login for Exit Counseling:
- Go to: http://www.ecsi.net/bwr/borrower.html
- Click on "Login to My Account
- School Code: 2D
- Account Number: Social Security Number
- Pin Number: This is on your statement or call 1-888-549-3274 for ECSI customer service sign-in help.
Note that the exit counseling required for the Perkins loan is separate from the exit counseling required for William D. Ford Direct Loans.
If you have questions regarding loan repayment or the exit counseling procedure, e-mailLTLoan@sou.edu.