Registration for 2014 Fall in the Field Programs
Thank you for your interest in the 2014 Fall in the Field programs presented by Southern Oregon University's Environmental Education Master's students! We are so excited to take your students into the field!
We have one night, two night, and three night programs available at Deer Creek Center for 4th grade and higher. We will accommodate one class for each of our multi-night experiences at Deer Creek Center. The dates for Deer Creek programs are as follows: September 23 - October 31. See calendar below for specific, multi-night availability.
If you would like to register for a program or the waitlist, please fill out the online registration form at the bottom of this page.
Our 2014 Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument day programs are offered Tuesday through Friday from September 16 - October 31. Our capacity is one class per day at the Monument.
Visit our Fall in the Field information page for details about our program.
Returning teacher registration
Priority registration for returning teachers begins April 7, 2014 at 7:00 AM.
New teacher registration
New teacher registration begins April 21, 2014 at 7:00 AM.
To register for a 2014 Fall in the Field program:
1) Check the available dates on the calendar below.
Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument (CSNM) day programs are open to 2nd through 6th grade classes.
- CSNM programs run Tuesday through Friday, September 17 through October 4, 2013.
- CSNM programs can accommodate one or two classes each day, according to the calendar.
- Deer Creek Center (DCC) overnight programs are open to 4th through 6th grade classes.
- DCC programs run Tuesday and Wednesday, or Thursday and Friday, October 15 through November 1, 2013.
- DCC programs accommodate one class at a time.
- Maximum class size is 40 students.
- The online calendar is updated every 48 hours. Your registration will not automatically appear on the calendar.
2) Complete the online form below with your first and second choice of dates.
3) You will receive a confirmation email when your registration has been processed and your class has been scheduled. We will contact you if there are any problems with your registration.
4) Once your registration is confirmed, we will contact you with more information about your program.
Please contact the SEEC office with questions about registration:
- (541) 552-6876