Checklist for Application Packet
The following items must be a part of your application. Please READ carefully and check off each item as you include it in our application.
SECTION A: SUBMIT TO SOU ADMISSIONS
1. A completed Application for Graduate Admission* (available at http://www.sou.edu/admissions/application/, as a form to print or for processing online) must be submitted to Admissions. Enclose $60 application fee and mail these items to:
Southern Oregon University
Ashland OR 97520
2. As indicated on the Graduate Application, request to have one set of official transcripts for all college or university coursework you have attended or are currently attending sent to Admissions. You cannot be admitted to the University without official transcripts. The official transcript must show degrees earned.
*Note for Applicants who have received a Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) or Master in Education (M.Ed.) degree from Southern Oregon University, you only need to complete section B. You will not need to reapply to SOU or pay the application fee. If you have attended other institutions since leaving SOU, you must submit official transcripts to the SOU Admissions Office.
SECTION B: SUBMIT TO THE SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
1. Application for Admission to CAL
2. Copy of your current Initial Administrator License and teaching license (Oregon or another state)
3. Current resume
4. Goal statement
5. Character Questions form
6. TWO Recommendation for Admission Forms. Can be submitted separately.
For questions about the application process, please contact Anita Caster.