Whether you're a prospective student or you've been at SOU for awhile, whether you've been on an IEP since second grade or you've just been diagnosed, whether you have a temporary disability or a permanent one, Disability Resources (DR) can assist you with classroom accommodations. If you are sending documentation to SOU for disability accommodation purposes, DR is the place to send it.
- Are you the parent of a student with a disability? Check out our page just for you.
Everyone needs information on money!
- Our Scholarships and Internships page can help you figure out how to pay for your college degree.
Wondering about transitioning to university life when you have a disability?
- Check out the Department of Education's information on Preparing for Postsecondary Education
- Review our chart on the differences between high school and college.
- Or, get even more in-depth on planning your transition to the university with Going to College.
Need a comprehensive program to support you, especially with difficulties in planning, organization, and follow-through?
Looking for more supports, such as tutoring or a college success class? Success at Southern may be able to help you.
- Research the many and varied types of technology we provide to assist students with disabilities.