Degree Completion Programs
Human Service Degree Completion
To be admitted to the Human Service Program, the following requirements need to be met:
- Have approximately 90-quarter hours of transferable credits from an accredited institution.
- Students with less than 90 hours may still enter the program; however, some lower division courses may need to be taken in order to meet all of the degree requirements.
- Fulfill university general education requirements as listed in the current SOU catalog.
- Complete all of the degree completion program prerequisites, which include:
- Writing 121, 122 or the University Colloquium
- Psy 201 & 202 General Psychology I & II
- Soc 204 The Sociological Imagination
- Psy 370 Lifespan Development or Psy 215 at Rogue Community College
- MTH 243 Elementary Statistics is an additional prerequisite for Psy 429
- Cumulative GPA of no less than 2.7
If you'd like more information about the Human Service Program please contact an advisor for more details.