Internship & Volunteer Fair 2008
Thursday, October 9
11:30 am - 2:00 pm
Rogue River Room
This fair provided an opportunity to connect with representatives who were looking for SOU students interested in interning and/or volunteering. Below is a list of participants.
- Asante Health System
- Ashland Community Hospital
- ASSOU Student Government
- Britt Festivals
- CASA of Jackson County, Inc.
- Community Works, Victim Services
- Girl Scouts of Oregon and Southwest Washington
- Habitat for Humanity/Rogue Valley
- Hannon Library
- Harry & David Operations, Inc.
- Historic Ashland Railroad Museum
- InterActive Marketing Partners
- Jade Heart Productions, LLC
- Lithia Motors, Inc.
- Lotus Rising Project
- Mediation Works, Inc.
- National Park Service - Klamath Inventory and Monitoring Network
- Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival
- Oregon Youth Authority
- Peace Corps
- Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library
- Rogue Valley Wranglers
- Shasta NetWorks
- Siskiyou Field Institute
- SOESD Migrant Education
- Southern Oregon Goodwill
- Southern Oregon Regional Economic Development, Inc.
- State of Oregon
- TBL 21
- Transpartisan Alliance
- The Job Council
- The Salvation Army
- United States Marine Corps Officer Program