Southern Oregon University's Office of Career Connections provides resources to assist students from all academic programs and class years identify and achieve their individual career goals. We welcome all students and embrace opportunities to collaborate with employers, graduate and professional schools, faculty and staff, and student organizations, as well as parents and alumni in order to provide the highest quality of service to our students.
Students: Get a job or internship!
Employers: Hire SOU students and alumni!
Employers, click HERE to post jobs and internships. Please visit the appropriate section below for important information about logging in for the first time, as our system has changed.
Need to create an account?
- Visit the CareerLink page at https://www.myinterfase.
com/sou/employer/ to log in.
- Click the "Click here to register!" link.
- Search for your organization in the "Find Your Organization" box.
- If you see your organization, select it and click "Continue." Then, fill out your contact information and click "Register."
- If you don't see your organization, click "Can't find your organization?" Then, fill out your organization information, your contact information, and click "Register."