Tuesday, April 28
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Stevenson Union, Rogue River Room
Thank you for registering for the fair! The entire SOU community is excited to welcome you to campus.
- Free parking will be available in Lot 36 on Mountain Avenue. Assistants will be available to point you toward the fair.
- Registration will take place on the first floor of the Stevenson Union in front of the Rogue River Room from 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
- A complimentary lunch will be available upstairs in Room 330. You are welcome to eat before the fair begins or at any point before the fair ends at 3:00 PM.
- Employer tables will be split between the Rogue River Room and the Raised Lounge. You will be given your table assignment when you check in.
- You will have access to a table with table cloth, chairs, water, and wireless internet access.
- For a list of participating employers, click HERE.
This fair is the perfect place to connect with companies and organizations looking for SOU students and alumni interested in employment and internship opportunities in the Rogue Valley and beyond.
To view a list of employers, click HERE. Then click on the 2015 SOU Career and Internship link, and then on "View Employers Attending."
Bring copies of your resume and plan to dress professionally. Need more tips? Check out this presentation on How to Work the Career Fair, or click HERE for additional pointers. If you have questions about the fair, contact Max Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org.