for Undergraduate Business Major
We seek to produce capable and knowledgeable students who manifest an understanding of work and careers and an ability to adapt quickly to the expectations of employers and the work environment. To this end we strive to realize the following set of five general learning outcomes for all of our undergraduate Business Majors.
1. PROFESSIONAL - Demonstrate the ability to apply and synthesize the functional areas of business to make sound business decisions.
2. INFORMATION LITERACY - Access, use and evaluate information in business decision making.
3. DISCIPLINED INQUIRY - Use quantitative and qualitative analytical and critical thinking skills to evaluate information, solve problems and make sound decisions.
4. COMMUNICATION SKILLS - Communicate effectively in various forms.
5. ETHICS - Demonstrate knowledge and application of prescribed ethical codes and behaviors in the workplace.
This presentation demonstrates our learning outcomes, the methods to assess students on those outcomes, and a summary of student performance.