Small Business Development Center
Social Media Made Easy
Learn how to use social media tools to grow your small business (and have fun doing it)!
Thursday, August 15, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Social Media Made Easy breaks down technology tools into easy-to-understand parts to GROW your small business and to STAND out.The workshop is designed for serious entrepreneurs ready to expand their business outside the local area and to create loyal customers. No more wondering what social media platforms are best and is it worth precious time. Are you READY to tap into a LARGER customer base?
- Create a Facebook business page
- Can social media REALLY grow my business?
- Connect with new customers by developing an ONLINE presence
- Strategies to engage customers without annoying them
- What Facebook doesn't want you to know
- Facebook isn't the only show in town...learn the benfits of Twitter, LinkedIn, and YELP
Location: Higher Education Center, Room 124 (computer lab)
101 S. Bartlett Street, Medford, OR
Lisa Baehr is a social media expert and loves helping small business owners successfully use new communication channels to grow their customer community and increase sales.