A Letter from the Dean
Develop your mindset, competencies, and skills to become a dynamic 21st century leader.
Southern Oregon University’s Master in Management program provides unique opportunities not found in another graduate program. Experience an innovative, collaborative learning approach for the development of management and leadership practice.
It offers –
- A focus on organizational leadership and change
- Critical reflection in daily management and leadership practice
- Courses offered on weeknights and some Saturdays for working professionals
- Learning for current and emerging senior leaders by world-class professors through discussions, conversations, lectures, assessments, and simulations
- Interaction among participants coming from a diverse range of organizations
The classes are taught in seminar settings with interaction from fellow professionals who bring real experience into the classroom discussions. This program has been very successful and well received in Medford and our sister campus in Guanajuato, Mexico. The program is excellent for people in all industries who want to move up in their careers and want to be outstanding leaders.
For additional information please call us at 541-552-8243.
We welcome you to attend one of our information sessions or sit in one of our classes to experience our unique program.
We hope to talk to you soon.
Dr. Greg Jones
Director, Division of Business, Communication and the Environment