SOU Business Travel
The purpose of the SOU travel procedures are to provide travelers with guidance and set forth requirements for the conduct of all official university travel. The university reimburses only those travel expenses reported by faculty, staff, and other authorized travelers which are incurred for the performance of authorized university business activities. Official university business activities typically fall into the following categories:
- Carry out official business (e.g. attending meetings, conferences; etc.)
- Further training and professional development through attendance at off-campus conferences, conventions or training sessions.
- To provide for recruitment of faculty, staff and students.
Guidelines for travel reimbursement include authorization of travel procedures, how to be reimbursed for transportation, meals, lodging and other expenses associated with travel, and the methods of payment for travel.
- Air Travel
- Vehicle Travel
- - Auto Rental On-line Reservation -------------------------> Enterprise
- Athletic Department Travel Forms
- Driver Clearance
- Meals & Incidental Expenses, Lodging
- Moving Expenses
- Other Travel Expenses:
- Conference Registration Fee
- Miscellaneous Expenses
- Travel Exceptions
- Rate Tables
- Travel Card and Travel Advances
- Travel Expense Forms
- Travel Out-of-State Pre-Approval Form
- Travel Procedures - Authorization, Reimbursement, and Foreign Travel
Questions? Please contact Purchasing - Travel Office, Churchill Hall Room 154.
Jill Hernandez email@example.com
Travel/Accounts Payable Specialist
Phone (541) 552-6553
Mark Gibbons firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchasing Agent, Business Services
Phone (541) 552-6574