Student government elections for 2015-16 will be held during the first week of May 2015. If you have questions about the results, please email email@example.com or visit ASSOU in SU 308.
Applications Due: April 30
Campaign Weeks: April 20- May 1
Debate Day: April 30
Voting: May 4- May 8
- What does the student government do?
- Why should I run for office?
- Who can run for office?
- ASSOU President & Vice President:
- ASSOU Senate Positions:
- Arts & Performance Senator
- Athletics & Recreation Senator
- Business, Communication, & Environmental Studies Senator
- Campus Life & Housing Senator
- Clubs & Organizations Senator
- Education, Health, & Leadership Senator
- Environmental Affairs Senator
- Gender Equality & Sexual Diversity Senator
- Humanities & Culture Senator
- International Senator
- Multicultural Affairs Senator
- Nontraditional, Higher Education (HEC) & Military Affairs Senator
- Social Sciences Senator
- Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics (STEM) Senator
ASSOU election rules ensure that all candidates, their campaigns, and all other related activities will be carried out according to the following principles:
- The interests of the student body are protected.
- Fairness among candidates is to be required.
- The educational atmosphere of the University shall not be disrupted.
- The integrity of ASSOU and confidence of the student body are not compromised.
For details, please review the Election Rules.