Students interested in the art major must first complete a pre-major declaration form and meet with the department chair for initial advising and assignment of an academic advisor.
Applications and appointments with the chair are made with the department office.
All forms are in .doc format unless stated otherwise. If you require a different file type, please contact the department office.
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Sciences Studio Art
- Bachelor of Arts : Art History
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Art Minor
- ART 300/ARTH 300
- University Studies Offerings
- Art and Art History Courses that fulfill University Studies requirements