U-CAM: How to Apply
Taking applications now for Academic Year 2013-14
Students must be admitted to Southern Oregon University before they can be accepted to U-CAM. We encourage students to apply simultaneously to SOU and the U-CAM program. After admittance to the university, completed U-CAM applications are reviewed and students are notified of acceptance within three weeks. Currently enrolled students at SOU may apply at any time; enrollment in U-CAM generally begins the following term.
To apply for acceptance to the U-CAM program, please complete the following steps:
- New students to SOU only: Apply to Southern Oregon University through SOU Admissions
- Apply simultaneously to U-CAM:
- Complete U-CAM application below
- Students with disabilities only: Submit current documentation of disability. Documentation may be uploaded online, or sent to us by mail or fax. Please check the disability documentation guidelines
- Submit the $50 program application fee (separate from SOU's standard application fee)
- After being notified of acceptance:
- Submit the $200 program deposit
- Sign and return the program contract
Questions? Feel free to contact us!
University Coaching and Academic Mentoring