Disability Resources Student Handbook
The Disability Resources Student Handbook contains information about all of the services, policies, and procedures related to students with disabilities at Southern Oregon University.
- Want to know about documentation requirements and how to get started? It's in there.
- Want to know about rights and responsibilities regarding students with disabilities? It's in there.
- Want to know what accommodations are available? It's in there.
- Want to see form examples for requesting specific accommodations? It's in there.
- Want a list of university and community resources? It's in there.
Students receive an electronic copy of the handbook during the intake process on a CD that also includes video tutorials for our online accommodation system (AIMS) and some free assistive technology.
Download a copy of the 2010-2011 handbook (accessible PDF)